2.1 TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION VETNRIS COLLECT
The types of Personal Data may include (without limitation) the following:
- your personal information (e.g. your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number);
- your contact information (e.g. telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses);
- your credit or debit or other charge cards information (e.g. name of cardholder, card number, billing address, security code and expiry date);
- your travel details (e.g. flight information, travel companions’ personal information and information related to traveler’s special needs or preferences);
- your buying habits and concerns, personal preferences or others product and brand related comments;
- information when you use our websites or other services or products (e.g. behavioural information, purchasing history, location information, browser details, IP addresses).
It is mandatory for you to provide information where marked with an “*”. In the event that you do not provide such information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services. You have the right to access or correct your personal data held by us by contacting us. By providing your Personal Data to us, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
2.2 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose and transfer any of your personal data to any other parties without your consent. Under no circumstance will we sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal data to any third party.
We may disclose and transfer your personal data to any of our group companies and/or third party service providers in Hong Kong or overseas for the aforesaid purposes or other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or as required by law from time to time.
We may also disclose and transfer your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that ownership or control of us is assigned and transferred;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to (i) comply with any legal obligation, (ii) enforce or apply our terms or (iii) protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.